Jquery FadeOut table row not working with Internet Explorer

JQuery is write less and do more, we all know that
I have a simple table row and I want to use the fadeOut effect on this row, it is working over all the browsers  except the Internet Explorer "for sure :)"

so I try to find out the problem and whats wrong with Internet Explorer
till I understand this
I have to effect on each child 'cells' of the row before the row it self


var $tr = $(this).parent().parent();

$tr.parent().children().each(function () {
                                $(this).fadeOut('slow');
                            }).fadeOut('slow');

filter attribute that checks whether current connection is secured

using APS.net Core to mark all website pages working with https protocol we will do this using IAuthorizationFilter. and here is an exampl...